A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans