A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael King MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. King practice?
- Dr. Matthew King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew King practices Family Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Surprise Family Physicians.