Learn more about Dr. Matthew Marano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Marano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Marano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marano graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Marano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Marano practice?
Dr. Matthew Marano practices Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Infectious Disease near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roseland, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists, Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.