A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Marano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Marano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Marano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marano graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Marano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Marano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Marano practice?
- Dr. Matthew Marano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Marano practices Ophthalmology near Roseland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Roseland Ophthalmologists.