A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael McLaughlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Matthew McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McLaughlin practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.