A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McMenemy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McMenemy, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McMenemy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMenemy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McMenemy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMenemy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. McMenemy practice?
Dr. Matthew McMenemy practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Llano, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.