A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McMenemy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew McMenemy, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McMenemy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMenemy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McMenemy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew G McMenemy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. McMenemy practice?
- Dr. Matthew McMenemy has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew McMenemy practices Ophthalmology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Ophthalmologists.