A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mate Milak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mate Milak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mate Milak, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milak graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Milak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mate Istvan Milak MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mate I. Milak practice?
- Dr. Mate Milak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mate Milak practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.