A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ohr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohr graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ohr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul Ohr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Ohr practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ohr practices Ophthalmology near Lorain, OH.
See Lorain Ophthalmologists.