A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Peebles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Peebles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Peebles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peebles graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peebles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Nelson Peebles MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew N. Peebles practice?
- Dr. Matthew Peebles has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Peebles practices Surgery near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Surgeons.