A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Philp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philp
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Philp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Philp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Philp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Philp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Miller Philp MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Philp practice?
- Dr. Matthew Philp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Philp practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.