A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Philp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Philp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Philp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Philp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Miller Philp MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Philp practice?
- Dr. Matthew Philp has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Philp practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.