A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Tan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Tan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Tan practice?
Dr. Matthew Tan practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, General Practice, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.