A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Tan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Tan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Seow-Cheng Tan MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Tan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Tan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Tan practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.