A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Johnson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew T Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Johnson practices Family Medicine near Park Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Park Forest Family Physicians.