A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Targoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Targoff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Targoff, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Targoff graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Targoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Targoff DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Targoff practice?
- Dr. Matthew Targoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Targoff practices Psychiatry near Waverly, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Amityville, NY.
See Waverly Psychiatrists.