Learn more about Dr. Matthew Troester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Troester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Troester, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Troester graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Troester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Troester DO is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Troester practice?
- Dr. Matthew Troester has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Troester practices Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Psychiatrists.