Learn more about Dr. Matthew Troester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Troester is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Troester, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Troester graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Troester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Troester practice?
Dr. Matthew Troester practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Psychiatrists.