Learn more about Dr. Matthew Troester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Troester is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Troester, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Troester graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Troester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Troester practice?
Dr. Matthew Troester practices Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.