Learn more about Dr. Matthew Troester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Troester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troester
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Troester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Troester, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Troester graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Troester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Troester DO is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Troester practice?
- Dr. Matthew Troester has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Troester practices Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists and Phoenix Psychiatrists.