Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maureen Edwards
Dr. Maureen Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division, Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Maureen Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maureen Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Mervyn Goldstein
Hematology, Internal Medicine
White Plains, NY 0.24 mi53
Dr. Velitchka Mihaleva
White Plains, NY 0.35 mi17