A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Grossi is Good. Dr. Grossi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Grossi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grossi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Grossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen A. Grossi practice?
Dr. Maureen Grossi practices Pediatrics near Tenafly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Clifton, NJ.
See Tenafly Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Grossi, Dr. Mamie Grossi, Dr. Mara Grossi, Dr. Mari Grossi, Dr. Maria Grossi, Dr. Mariah Grossi, Dr. Mariam Grossi, Dr. Marian Grossi