A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Keller is Good. Dr. Keller has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
- Northeastern Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maureen R. Keller practice?
Dr. Maureen Keller practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Delran, NJ and Riverside, NJ.
See Burlington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Keller, Dr. Mamie Keller, Dr. Mara Keller, Dr. Mari Keller, Dr. Maria Keller, Dr. Mariah Keller, Dr. Mariam Keller, Dr. Marian Keller