A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
- Northeastern Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Reilly Keller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Maureen Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Keller practices Family Medicine near Delran, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ.