A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen Kling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen Kling is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen Kling, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kling graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kling has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen Cecilia Kling MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maureen C. Kling practice?
- Dr. Maureen Kling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maureen Kling practices Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.