A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maureen McCunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maureen McCunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maureen McCunn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McCunn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McCunn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maureen McCunn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maureen McCunn practice?
- Dr. Maureen McCunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maureen McCunn practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.