Learn more about Dr. Maurice Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maurice J. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.