Learn more about Dr. Maurice Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice J. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Maurice Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.