A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice J Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice J. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Maurice Berkowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.