Learn more about Dr. Maurice Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Julian Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice J. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Maurice Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.