Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nurse: "What did you expect?" show details Nurse: "What did you expect?"
by This office was TERRIBLE on Jul 15th, 2016

I don't get all of the positive reviews. I was told early on I could not get pregnant. At 43....surprise! I called in and said I was older and on an anti depressant. All at once my husband and I were ecstatic! Sadly, 3 weeks later I lost the baby. It was dismal and I was very depressed. I had to go in for an ultra sound and I actually had a nurse ask me, "What did you expect?" What??? WHAT???? What did I expect? At minimal some basic compassion. I had to have an ultra sound to make sure the baby had completely left my body. I cried many tears as the technician inserted the wand...then, and I swear to God this is true, the tech pushed the wand up and said, "You hold it." I was so traumatized that I did just that. I'm baffled by the good reviews and wonder if my experience was some crazy anomaly.... I know what I experienced. And it was HORRIBLE. I solidly recommend this office to NOBODY. Not even my worst enemy.

Seen miss Burke show details Seen miss Burke
by Sarah Jones on Mar 16th, 2016

Very satisfied she is a a wonderful PA.

Patient show details Patient
by Linda on Feb 18th, 2016

Most unprofessional, conceited, "thinks it's his way or the highway. " Remember, a second opinion is sometimes the best way.

by Melissa Oravetz on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Gagnon helped us navigate a challenging pregnancy. He's knowledgable and personable. We appreciate his expertise in delivery a heathy baby.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Amber on Nov 13th, 2014

I love Dr. Gagnon and his nurse Kay! I have been going to this office about 14 years and I trust them 100%! He is the best out there!

obgyn show details obgyn
by sharon on Oct 21st, 2009

dr. gagnon is my obgyn, i just love this doctor, he spends so much time with me and tells me all my options when it comes to birth control, he is the best gynecologist i have ever had.

Emergency show details Emergency
Aug 7th, 2009

Dr. Gagnon has been my obgyn for years. Recently I went to an emergency room thinking I had an appendicitis. Late in the night I was diagnosed with problems with my ovaries. The ER doc called Dr. Gagnon in the middle of the night from a hospital he is not affiliated with, and got a prompt response. The ER doc was surprised at his quick response. Dr. Gagnon believed the problem was a twisted ovarian cist and ordered more tests. The ER released me later with instructions to see Dr. Gagnon first thing. I went to his office, and headed to surgery within the hour. He took good care of me - the ER doc said I would not have gotten an obgyn from his hospital to operate that quickly.