Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Seen miss Burke show details Seen miss Burke
by Sarah Jones on Mar 16th, 2016

Very satisfied she is a a wonderful PA.

Patient show details Patient
by Linda on Feb 18th, 2016

Most unprofessional, conceited, "thinks it's his way or the highway. " Remember, a second opinion is sometimes the best way.

by Melissa Oravetz on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Gagnon helped us navigate a challenging pregnancy. He's knowledgable and personable. We appreciate his expertise in delivery a heathy baby.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Amber on Nov 13th, 2014

I love Dr. Gagnon and his nurse Kay! I have been going to this office about 14 years and I trust them 100%! He is the best out there!

obgyn show details obgyn
by sharon on Oct 21st, 2009

dr. gagnon is my obgyn, i just love this doctor, he spends so much time with me and tells me all my options when it comes to birth control, he is the best gynecologist i have ever had.

Emergency show details Emergency
Aug 7th, 2009

Dr. Gagnon has been my obgyn for years. Recently I went to an emergency room thinking I had an appendicitis. Late in the night I was diagnosed with problems with my ovaries. The ER doc called Dr. Gagnon in the middle of the night from a hospital he is not affiliated with, and got a prompt response. The ER doc was surprised at his quick response. Dr. Gagnon believed the problem was a twisted ovarian cist and ordered more tests. The ER released me later with instructions to see Dr. Gagnon first thing. I went to his office, and headed to surgery within the hour. He took good care of me - the ER doc said I would not have gotten an obgyn from his hospital to operate that quickly.