Dr. Maurice Gagnon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maurice Gagnon?

February 11th, 2017

Horrible bedside manner

Extremely impatient, rough around the edges, demeaning- would NOT recommend this doctor to a friend.

September 4th, 2016

Best Obgyn ever!

Dr. Gagnon is by far the best OBGYN I've ever encountered his bedside manner is impeccable his compassion his relatability and his knowledge is above the best. During my pregnancy with my second child I drove over an hour for each and every appointment, because I completely entrusted my high risk pregnancy care with no one else but dr. Gagnon.

July 16th, 2016

Nurse: "What did you expect?"

I don't get all of the positive reviews. I was told early on I could not get pregnant. At 43....surprise! I called in and said I was older and on an anti depressant. All at once my husband and I were ecstatic! Sadly, 3 weeks later I lost the baby. It was dismal and I was very depressed. I had to go in for an ultra sound and I actually had a nurse ask me, "What did you expect?" What??? WHAT???? What did I expect? At minimal some basic compassion. I had to have an ultra sound to make sure the baby had completely left my body. I cried many tears as the technician inserted the wand...then, and I swear to God this is true, the tech pushed the wand up and said, "You hold it." I was so traumatized that I did just that. I'm baffled by the good reviews and wonder if my experience was some crazy anomaly.... I know what I experienced. And it was HORRIBLE. I solidly recommend this office to NOBODY. Not even my worst enemy.

March 16th, 2016

Seen miss Burke

Very satisfied she is a a wonderful PA.

February 18th, 2016

Patient

Most unprofessional, conceited, "thinks it's his way or the highway. " Remember, a second opinion is sometimes the best way.

February 11th, 2015

Dr. Gagnon helped us navigate a challenging pregnancy. He's knowledgable and personable. We appreciate his expertise in delivery a heathy baby.

November 13th, 2014

The Best!

I love Dr. Gagnon and his nurse Kay! I have been going to this office about 14 years and I trust them 100%! He is the best out there!

October 2nd, 2012

My pregnancies were both high risk. I would not have my 31yr old daughter or my 27yr old son if it were not for Dr Gagnon. Just wish I could find a family practice doctor like him!

October 21st, 2009

obgyn

dr. gagnon is my obgyn, i just love this doctor, he spends so much time with me and tells me all my options when it comes to birth control, he is the best gynecologist i have ever had.

August 7th, 2009

Emergency

Dr. Gagnon has been my obgyn for years. Recently I went to an emergency room thinking I had an appendicitis. Late in the night I was diagnosed with problems with my ovaries. The ER doc called Dr. Gagnon in the middle of the night from a hospital he is not affiliated with, and got a prompt response. The ER doc was surprised at his quick response. Dr. Gagnon believed the problem was a twisted ovarian cist and ordered more tests. The ER released me later with instructions to see Dr. Gagnon first thing. I went to his office, and headed to surgery within the hour. He took good care of me - the ER doc said I would not have gotten an obgyn from his hospital to operate that quickly.

September 12th, 2017