Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maurice Rachko
Dr. Maurice Rachko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rachko is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Rachko has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Maurice Rachko has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maurice Rachko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Antoine Chaanine
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Maki Kano-Lueckerath
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Keiko Kimura
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi25