A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Vincent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Vincent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Marie Vincent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maurice M. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Maurice Vincent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Vincent practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.