Family Physicians

340 W Central Ave
Ste 100
Brea, CA 92821
714-482-2775
Locations and availability (3)

Aug 20th, 2014

I just recently began seeing Dr. Vincent and was able to get an appointment the same day, I've seen him several times now and he is very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. The staff is excellent, courteous and easily reachable. I am very happy to have found him and I would not hesitate to recommend him to someone else.

|  Love dr Vincent  |  show details
by Melinda on Jul 29th, 2012

Dr vincent has been my dr for over 5 years now. He is a dr who practices medicine because he genuinely cares for people. He always spends time with me to listen to my concerns and never makes me feel rushed or like he is not listening. I would recommend him highly!!

Jun 23rd, 2011

I think Dr. Vincent is an amazing physician and I feel very fortunate he is my GP. The only reason I rated his wait time as "GOOD" is because since he is such a personable and caring doctor he spends a lot of time with each patient, he never rushes you out the door.Merci, Dr. Vincent.

|  I like Dr. Vincent  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. M.Vincent for several years. He is the very best G.P. I have ever met and I am 64 years young. There is a wide range of medical expertise personified in this gentleman. He takes good care of me and has never made any mistakes. He is kind, he has a keen mind and a great personality!

Mar 11th, 2010

Dr. Vincent is the most caring and thoughtful physician I have ever been to. He takes his time and discusses all options available as well as gives the patient a complete understanding of the illness and potential causes and treatments. He is never too busy to answer additional questions that may come up during the visit. He calls back in the evening to follow up on calls he receives during the day.

|  Very nice professional.  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2010

Open to discuss all options and will refer to specialists without hesitation.

Dec 13th, 2009