A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Delgado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Movement Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Delgado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio R Delgado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio R. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Mauricio Delgado practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.