A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Waintrub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Waintrub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Waintrub, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waintrub graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Waintrub has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio L Waintrub MD and PC is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio L. Waintrub practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Waintrub has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Waintrub practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Strasburg, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Aurora Addiction Specialists.