A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauricio Waintrub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauricio Waintrub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waintrub
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Waintrub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mauricio Waintrub, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waintrub graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Waintrub has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauricio Luder Waintrub MD and PC is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauricio L. Waintrub practice?
- Dr. Mauricio Waintrub has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mauricio Waintrub practices Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Addiction Specialists, and Aurora Sleep Medicine Doctors.