A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mauro Gasparini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mauro Gasparini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasparini graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Gasparini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mauro D Gasparini MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mauro D. Gasparini practice?
- Dr. Mauro Gasparini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mauro Gasparini practices Internal Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Massapequa Internists.