Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
High regard show details High regard
Mar 4th, 2013

I have a high regard for Dr. Donnelly. I have worked with her for a few years now. She restored my confidence in the profession of psychology. She made a tremendous impact in helping me through a difficult time. Finding a good psychiatrist is difficult and can be dependent on the needs and personality of the patient. I can not comment on the experience of other patients, but I have found her to be excellent and could not have found a better fit. She has a nice blend of pharmacology and cognitive therapy. I think she has a good sense of which mode of therapy or combination may work best for the situation. I would recommend her to any colleague, friend or family member.

Jun 14th, 2012

She is terrible. Only has office hours Monday through Wednesday and does not have anyone covering for her the rest of the WEEK! Don't ever call her on the weekend with a problem. It is not received well! Worst doctor ever.

Good Doc show details Good Doc
Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Donnelly is good, does not mince words and perceives the issues. She is quite helpful in finding and adjusting meds as needed.

The BEST of the BEST! show details The BEST of the BEST!
by Tammy on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr.Mavis J Donnelly is absolutely, the Best, most caring doctor & person I have ever been to. She always has time to listen, and Go the Extra Mile for me. I would never go to anyone else! No one could compare to the service I have received from her!

Intense and to the point show details Intense and to the point
Nov 5th, 2009

My insurance doesn't pay for my visits. I do and it is worth it. Mavis is a no BS doc. If you are tired of the HMO/Insurance company runaround and want to get results, Mavis will help. Be ready to do your own work, make your own decisions. She asks the questions, you do the work.

Jul 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

SHE IS THE BEST!!!: Dr. Donnelly is personable, accessible, professional, empathetic and an extremely knowledgeable psychiatrist. She has been my guide for several years and I know and trust that she has my best interest and well-being at heart. I am much

Read Full Review at yahoo.com