A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Duncan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Duncan, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Barnett Duncan DO is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Max B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Max Duncan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Max Duncan practices Neurology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Rosa Neurologists.