Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by Kori M. on Mar 23rd, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Harris is the type of doctor that all doctors should aspire to be. He really gets to know you as a patient and never rushes through an appointment. Of course this makes his wait times long but I promise it's completely worth it. He really cares for the total well being of his patients. He doesn't just treat an immediate illness. He offers ideas, solutions, and referrals for total well being. Quality of life is very important to me. I really could go on and on about how wonderful he is. Thanks Dr. Harris!

Mar 17th, 2015

I think dr harris and his staff is very courteous they care about their patients health and well being.

A Dr. that listens show details A Dr. that listens
by stephan jindra on Sep 26th, 2014

Dr. Max Harris spent more time with me than most Dr's do. He made sure he had all info before he let me go home.

May 25th, 2012

Dr. Harris is an outstanding physician. The wait time in the ofice is well worth it because he spends time listening to his patients and does not rush through an appointment. Would recommend him to anyone. Wish there were more doctors like him.

Best of the BEST!!! show details Best of the BEST!!!
Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Max Harris treated my mother for herR/A. He is a outstanding doctor. Wish all can be like him. He is very knowledgableand is great in listening to patients.He goes above and beyond for his patients. I truly recommend him to all who are looking for a Super Doctor!!!!

Excellent show details Excellent
by P. Skirmont on Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. Harris is the kindest, most knowledgeable and the best physician that spends the time to communicate, educate, listen and comfort his patients. I have recommended him to numerous people that suffer from symptoms of rheumatologic disease. Feedback to me from others also feel the same way. Dr. Harris is an authentic and respectable physician.