A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Max Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Max Shapiro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Max Shapiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Max Jay Shapiro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Max J. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Max Shapiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Max Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.