A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Wang has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Myint Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. May M. Wang practice?
- Dr. May Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. May Wang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Family Physicians and Hawaiian Gardens Primary Care Doctors.