A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Wang has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 22 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans