A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. May Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Wang has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. May Myint Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. May M. Wang practice?
- Dr. May Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. May Wang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Primary Care Doctors.