A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank C Patel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mayank C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mayank Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mayank Patel practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.