A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Pathak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Pathak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pathak has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank Shami Pathak MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mayank S. Pathak practice?
- Dr. Mayank Pathak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mayank Pathak practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.