A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Pathak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Pathak, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pathak has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pathak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mayank S. Pathak practice?
Dr. Mayank Pathak practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.