A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayer Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Kasr El Aini Faculty Medicine, Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer Joseph Saad MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mayer J. Saad practice?
- Dr. Mayer Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayer Saad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.