A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mayer H. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Mayer Weinstein practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.