A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer Howard Weinstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayer H. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Mayer Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mayer Weinstein practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.