A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer Howard Weinstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayer H. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Mayer Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayer Weinstein practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.