A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Nawaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Nawaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Nawaz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawaz graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nawaz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazhar G Nawaz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazhar G. Nawaz practice?
- Dr. Mazhar Nawaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mazhar Nawaz practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.