A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mazhar Nawaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mazhar Nawaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nawaz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nawaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mazhar Nawaz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawaz graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nawaz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mazhar G Nawaz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mazhar G. Nawaz practice?
- Dr. Mazhar Nawaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mazhar Nawaz practices Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.