Maziar Lalezary, MD
Ophthalmologist, Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon

Southern California Desert Retina Consultants Medical Corp.
36949 Cook St Ste 101
Palm Desert, CA 92211
760-340-2394
Locations and availability (2)

|  REPAIRING A MACULAR HOLE  |  show details
by MARION I. RICH on Aug 14th, 2014

DR. LALEZARY SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED A MACULAR HOLE IN MY LEFT EYE. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL IN HIS APPROACH AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION THAT WE ASKED AND WE ASKED MANY QUESTIONS. HIS APPROACH IS MODERN AND HE WORKED WITH US TO DEAL WITH OUR NOT BEING ABLE TO GO HOME TO OUR 4000 FT ALTITUDE HOME UNTIL THE GAS THAT WAS LEFT IN THE EYE AFTER SURGERY HAD DISSOLVED. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. LALEZARY.

|  Very satisfied patient!  |  show details
by Mark Scott on May 24th, 2014

I'm very pleased with Dr Lalezary. He has helped my macular degeneration. He is very pleasant and takes time to explain things.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Dennis Burnett on May 19th, 2014

I have seen 3 retina Doctors and have been seeing Dr Lalezary for about 1 1/2 years. He is by far the best. Saved my eye sight. He is personal , explains procedures well. I need shots in my eye have for some time now. Compared with the others he is faster, and his way of doing it causes less stress on me. Great Doctor highly recommend. Dennis Burnett

by Kate Sturgeon on May 9th, 2014

gave accurate diagnosis. young, but not to young, so was up with all the new stuff. spent time with me so i understood my problem, and was very courteous along with his staff. GREAT doctor.

|  retina operation  |  show details
by charles harding on Apr 3rd, 2014

my eye condition had been mis-diagnosed for over 20 years as having a hole in it. Dr. Lalezary was able to correct the condition and restore my eyesight..I would highly recomend this fine Doctor to anyone wiyh eye problems.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Dennis Barajas on Feb 20th, 2014

I really like this doctor a lot he takes his time to understand your eye problem. He and his staff are great and they work out great. I know if I have a problem they take care of my needs. I never have to wait that long to see the doctor once checked in. It makes me as a patient feel good. I have referred friends and family to this office.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Mary Ann Warn on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Lalezary puts you at ease and is very thorough. He did not make me feel rushed out, and suggested follow ups when needed. I highly recommend this doctor

|  Mr  |  show details
by Chuck Marshall on Dec 20th, 2013

Nothing is scarier than dealing with the possible loss of your vision. The care I received from Dr. Lalezary and his staff , was amazing.from exam , to surgery. From after care , to follow on appointment , I have received the most gracious ,compassionate , and comforting treatment from Dr. Lalezary and his staff. God Bless all of them!

by M. Mims on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr. Lalezary and his staff are very personable and courteous. They take time with their patients explaining and and al procedures. He also explains in great detail your condition and proper treatment plain.

|  Extremely satisfied  |  show details
by Jean Pierre Fouladian on Dec 12th, 2013

I had an eye problem while on vacation and my doctor referred me to Dr. Lalezary urgently. He took care of my problem and I regained my sight. Highly recommended! Thank you

by Alice Kiely on Nov 23rd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Lalezary has been very positive. He is willing to spend time to provide an explanation. His skills with providing injections is above average. He is very personable and courteous. I would recommend him to any of my friends and neighbors.

|  Great experience. Highly recommended.  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2013

Great experience. Highly recommended.

|  Great experience overall  |  show details
by Chandra on Sep 22nd, 2013

I was sent to Dr. L for an emergency and he took care of me with great expertise and compassion.

by D HARTSOOK on Jun 28th, 2013

VERY PROFESSIONAL. AWESOME STAFF VERY CONGENIAL COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2013

I have been under the care of Dr. Lalezary since September 2012. He has been treating me for macular degeneration with injections. I have had treatment with other doctors and I can notice a higher level of care every time I see him (almost monthly). Best of all, his injections don't hurt my eye!

|  Good Experience  |  show details
by Josh D. on Jun 4th, 2013

Very professional & efficient diagnostic routine. Dr. Lalezary diagnosis explanation was thorough. The alternatives for treatment were clearly defined with a satisfactory recommendation for future treatment.

|  Refershing to see a sharp doctor!  |  show details
by Antoine I. on Apr 28th, 2013

My dad had retinal detachment, and my primary care physician referred me to Southern California Desert Retina Consultants. We were seen by Dr. Lalezary. He was very professional he took care of my dad, and he also was the one who performed surgery on my dad. Everything has been great since surgery, my dad can actually see now! He is 86 years old, and now can see his grandchildren's. Thank You Dr . Lalezary From the Ivey family!