Dr. Maziar Lalezary Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Maziar Lalezary?

Amazing!

Posted on February 27th, 2017

My father has been going to Dr. Lalezary for quite some time now. I had told my father that I was having some issues with my eyes and he went to Dr. Lalezary and explained to him my symptoms. Dr. Lalezary had insisted that my father give me his cell phone number and that I call him. I called Dr. Lalazary and we had a consultation which led to me going to his office. I've never come across a doctor in any field who is as willing to help as Dr. Lalezary was. You can notice that he is a genuine. He took all the precautions and followed up with me and my treatments relentlessly. If you're looking for a truly honest, trustworthy and genuine eye doctor then you've come across the perfect one.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Lalezary is an excellent retina specialist that I have been see in for about 3 years after moving her from LA. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and I trust him in taking care of my eyes. I highly recommend him to anyone. HIs staff is courteous, professional and friendly. He is always on time with his appointments and that is a plus. He answers your questions and you never feel rushed when you speak with him.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Excellent experience with this Doctor. He did a thorough examination and fully explained my symptoms to me. I will be returning for follow up.

Pain free injections

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Painless injections...everytime!

Various retina surgeries

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr. Lalezary performed two retina surgeries on my right eye. Despite having been referred hurriedly, I feel I landed into the hands of the best physician. He's up with the state-of-the-art, a good communicator, very professional, and I recommend him very highly.

REPAIRING A MACULAR HOLE

Posted on August 14th, 2014

DR. LALEZARY SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED A MACULAR HOLE IN MY LEFT EYE. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL IN HIS APPROACH AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION THAT WE ASKED AND WE ASKED MANY QUESTIONS. HIS APPROACH IS MODERN AND HE WORKED WITH US TO DEAL WITH OUR NOT BEING ABLE TO GO HOME TO OUR 4000 FT ALTITUDE HOME UNTIL THE GAS THAT WAS LEFT IN THE EYE AFTER SURGERY HAD DISSOLVED. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. LALEZARY.

MY EYE DOC

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Very satisfied patient!

Posted on May 25th, 2014

I'm very pleased with Dr Lalezary. He has helped my macular degeneration. He is very pleasant and takes time to explain things.

Posted on May 10th, 2014

gave accurate diagnosis. young, but not to young, so was up with all the new stuff. spent time with me so i understood my problem, and was very courteous along with his staff. GREAT doctor.

retina operation

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

my eye condition had been mis-diagnosed for over 20 years as having a hole in it. Dr. Lalezary was able to correct the condition and restore my eyesight..I would highly recomend this fine Doctor to anyone wiyh eye problems.

Wonderful

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I really like this doctor a lot he takes his time to understand your eye problem. He and his staff are great and they work out great. I know if I have a problem they take care of my needs. I never have to wait that long to see the doctor once checked in. It makes me as a patient feel good. I have referred friends and family to this office.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr. Lalezary puts you at ease and is very thorough. He did not make me feel rushed out, and suggested follow ups when needed. I highly recommend this doctor