Dr. Maziar Lalezary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

May 8th, 2015
Dr. Lalezary is an excellent retina specialist that I have been see in for about 3 years after moving her from LA. He is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and I trust him in taking care of my eyes. I highly recommend him to anyone. HIs staff is courteous, professional and friendly. He is always on time with his appointments and that is a plus. He answers your questions and you never feel rushed when you speak with him.

April 20th, 2015
Excellent experience with this Doctor. He did a thorough examination and fully explained my symptoms to me. I will be returning for follow up.

March 18th, 2015
Pain free injections
Painless injections...everytime!

November 19th, 2014
Various retina surgeries
Dr. Lalezary performed two retina surgeries on my right eye. Despite having been referred hurriedly, I feel I landed into the hands of the best physician. He's up with the state-of-the-art, a good communicator, very professional, and I recommend him very highly.

August 14th, 2014
REPAIRING A MACULAR HOLE
DR. LALEZARY SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED A MACULAR HOLE IN MY LEFT EYE. HE WAS PROFESSIONAL IN HIS APPROACH AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION THAT WE ASKED AND WE ASKED MANY QUESTIONS. HIS APPROACH IS MODERN AND HE WORKED WITH US TO DEAL WITH OUR NOT BEING ABLE TO GO HOME TO OUR 4000 FT ALTITUDE HOME UNTIL THE GAS THAT WAS LEFT IN THE EYE AFTER SURGERY HAD DISSOLVED. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. LALEZARY.

May 24th, 2014
Very satisfied patient!
I'm very pleased with Dr Lalezary. He has helped my macular degeneration. He is very pleasant and takes time to explain things.

May 9th, 2014
gave accurate diagnosis. young, but not to young, so was up with all the new stuff. spent time with me so i understood my problem, and was very courteous along with his staff. GREAT doctor.

April 3rd, 2014
retina operation
my eye condition had been mis-diagnosed for over 20 years as having a hole in it. Dr. Lalezary was able to correct the condition and restore my eyesight..I would highly recomend this fine Doctor to anyone wiyh eye problems.

February 20th, 2014
Wonderful
I really like this doctor a lot he takes his time to understand your eye problem. He and his staff are great and they work out great. I know if I have a problem they take care of my needs. I never have to wait that long to see the doctor once checked in. It makes me as a patient feel good. I have referred friends and family to this office.

February 11th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Lalezary puts you at ease and is very thorough. He did not make me feel rushed out, and suggested follow ups when needed. I highly recommend this doctor

December 20th, 2013
Mr
Nothing is scarier than dealing with the possible loss of your vision. The care I received from Dr. Lalezary and his staff , was amazing.from exam , to surgery. From after care , to follow on appointment , I have received the most gracious ,compassionate , and comforting treatment from Dr. Lalezary and his staff. God Bless all of them!

December 13th, 2013
Dr. Lalezary and his staff are very personable and courteous. They take time with their patients explaining and and al procedures. He also explains in great detail your condition and proper treatment plain.