A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. McLeod Gwynette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. McLeod Gwynette is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. McLeod Gwynette, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwynette graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Gwynette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. McLeod Frampton Gwynette MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. McLeod F. Gwynette practice?
- Dr. McLeod Gwynette has 2 office locations.
Dr. McLeod Gwynette practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists and Charleston Child Psychiatrists.