A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Md Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Md Islam is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Islam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Md Mahbubul Islam MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Md M. Islam practice?
- Dr. Md Islam has 1 office location.
Dr. Md Islam practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.