A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meena Oberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meena Oberoi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meena Oberoi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberoi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Oberoi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meena Oberoi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meena Oberoi practice?
- Dr. Meena Oberoi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meena Oberoi practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.