A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meenakshi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Breckinridge Memorial Hospital
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meenakshi Surya Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Meenakshi S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Meenakshi Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meenakshi Patel practices Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hardinsburg, KY.
See Denton Pediatricians.