A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Modi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Modi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Jasvant Modi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meera J. Modi practice?
- Dr. Meera Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Meera Modi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.