A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meera Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meera Modi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Modi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meera Jasvant Modi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meera J. Modi practice?
- Dr. Meera Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Meera Modi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Internists.