A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Megan Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Megan Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Megan C Kane DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Megan C. Kane practice?
- Dr. Megan Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Megan Kane practices Family Medicine near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Family Physicians.