A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Flemmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Flemmons is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flemmons
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flemmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Flemmons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flemmons graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Flemmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan S Flemmons MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meghan S. Flemmons practice?
- Dr. Meghan Flemmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Meghan Flemmons practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.