A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Flemmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meghan Flemmons is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Flemmons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flemmons graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Flemmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Susanne Flemmons MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Meghan S. Flemmons practice?
- Dr. Meghan Flemmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Flemmons practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.