A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meghan Trojnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meghan Trojnar, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trojnar graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Trojnar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meghan Marie Trojnar DO and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Meghan M. Trojnar practice?
- Dr. Meghan Trojnar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Meghan Trojnar practices Pediatrics near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Los Gatos Pediatricians.