A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehar Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehar Iqbal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Iqbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehar Iqbal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mehar Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mehar Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehar Iqbal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Family Physicians and La Palma General Practitioners.