A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdi Meratee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehdi Meratee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meratee graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Meratee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdi M Meratee MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mehdi M. Meratee practice?
- Dr. Mehdi Meratee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mehdi Meratee practices Neurology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Neurologists.