A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehdy Zarandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarandy graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zarandy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehdy Zarandy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mehdy Zarandy practice?
- Dr. Mehdy Zarandy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mehdy Zarandy practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.