Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mehmet Okcu
Dr. Mehmet Okcu, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Okcu is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Okcu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mehmet Okcu has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mehmet Okcu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Farida Abid
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Houston, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Gail Demmler
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Gabriella Cardone Richard
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi19