A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mehran Movassaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mehran Movassaghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Movassaghi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mehran Movassaghi practice?
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mehran Movassaghi practices Urology near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See North Hollywood Urologists.